Haven't been on this inna while. It's 12:16 AM. School's overrr.. Yayy but summer not feeling too great so far. The weather is retarded. It has been raining everyday for God's knows how long. & right now it's hot 2 buddy in this living room. My little cousin yung pimpin snoring her life away in my room.
Wellllll let's see. I turned 17! Yay me. Had to take a regents on my birthday :( but I went to IHOP with my wife Dasiane n my buttface Kiana :) & I did some Gaza girl things in between lol nah I'm just joshinn.

I'm moving on to bigger and better grown woman tings. This summer I wanna drive & hopefully I'll get a car nextt year. Don't have a job but I'll be working at my sister's office. She's a lawyer-- yup big woman ting! I'll probably just go on myspace and Twitter like her secretary does. Btw Twitter got poppin outta no whereee.
i almost 4got my niece is 2months 2dayyy!! Her name is Amiyah. she was over here earlier n i deadass had her sleepin in my arms 4 like 2 hours. She's so cute though. And she be talking to herself and the ceiling -_- lol. im gonna get her some flashcards so she can be a baby genius like miley from run's house. sadly, my sister left both of Amiyah's pacifiers here so she's probablyy giving my sister hell right now. .
As 4 me right nowww .. I'm just bored. hot 2 buddy .. Ignoring aim & talking to my wifee.
Maybe I'll blog a lot this summer and document my first summer in NYC lol.. I'm never here in the summer. I even missed the blackout.. I can't remember ever being here in august. ohh well.. Goodnite. I'm not going to sleep but I'm done blogging sooo later.
P.S. I need to go to a party asap and tek ah wineee !!

No comments:
Post a Comment