Tuesday, April 28, 2009
ahhhhh !
in classsss soo bored n I decide to blog ! This lady just keep Talkin n talkin, can sum1 please shut ha upp! It's so nice outside, real chillennnn weatherr :). I shud be outside, school is so unnecessary at the moment. School should be closed when it's nice outside. Mah stomach is cryinn. I want ah sang-uhh-migch. (turkey n monster cheeseee) ohhhh n I want starbucks ! Someone should bring me starbucks. I can't wait for summer to come. the house to myself for a whole month, oh em gee I can't wait! My mother said if I don't find something productive to do this summer she gon take me to st. Vincent , but uhm pimpinn is real productive.. Don't u think? LOL. *bell rings* yayyy dis dumb class over, blogging in class is fun-- I shud do this more:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment