Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beat itt! Beat it!**

I'm here bored... As always. I can't wait to wake up & see if I passed all my classes and regents. I definitely don't want to go to summer school and I don't want my transcript to look all nasty. It seems like everyones not done talking about Micheal Jackson [Rest in peace] so I might as well blog about it. My sister in Korea said the little Korean pickneys (children) are crying in her school; Awww they love Micheal. I think everyone loved Micheal but some people are getting too mad and emotional. We should just celebrate his legacy & remember his music [Beat ittt! Beat itt! ]

Photobucket

R.I.P. Micheal Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

In other news . .
these people really want me to wake up and take my cousin to school at 8 o'clock. Ohhh nooo that's way 2 early. It's summer now, my day starts at 12. Hopefully my sister takes her so I can sleep :)

oh & I really like Jeremih's song ride .. I think I been listenin 2 it all dayyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment